free website stats program Reinhart Slip On - Do I Need a Tune Up? | Harley Davidson Forums

Reinhart Slip On - Do I Need a Tune Up?

israguard

Hi everyone,

I ordered the Reinhart slip ons today directly from Reinhart.

2010 Touring Rinehart 2-into-1 Slip-on Muffler Chrome | Rinehart Racing

Their site says says "no tuning needed".. just install and end enjoy. Is this the case ? Because I recall asking the Dealer a while back and he said some sort of tuning/adjustment would be needed.

Last question. Reinhart told me that the model shown on the link above is
3.5" in diameter. Their new model (which I ordered) is 4" in diameter... Does this have anything affect on tuning / performance ?

As always, much obliged for any / all good advice.

Rgds, Shawn

Hi everyone,

I ordered the Reinhart slip ons today directly from Reinhart.

2010 Touring Rinehart 2-into-1 Slip-on Muffler Chrome | Rinehart Racing

Their site says says "no tuning needed".. just install and end enjoy. Is this the case ? Because I recall asking the Dealer a while back and he said some sort of tuning/adjustment would be needed.

Last question. Reinhart told me that the model shown on the link above is
3.5" in diameter. Their new model (which I ordered) is 4" in diameter... Does this have anything affect on tuning / performance ?

As always, much obliged for any / all good advice.

Rgds, Shawn

A bit more fuel wont hurt but the ECM should be able to adjust for these pipes

Agree w/Jack - pipe only = you should be good w/o tuner. Might want to think about getting one someday soon so you're ready for the next mod (breather)...;)

The important thing is size of baffles. Larger than 1.75 inch usually would need a fueler installed. The size of the can (muffler) is not that important.

Back