free website stats program Reinhardt black caps | Harley Davidson Forums

Reinhardt black caps

A buddy and I where riding around the Quabin reservour last weekend when we descided to stop for lunch.Upon exiting the restaraunt we where met by a local cop who was observing the bikes.He was especialy interested in my friends RKC which had the Reinhardts on it.His comment was "The next time I see that bike you'll be recieving a ticket for illegal exhaust".As the officer explained, the black end caps gave it away.He never said a word about the Hookers on mine.I think id be buying the chrome caps if I went with the Reinhardts.

That cop needs to get a life and focus a bit more on things that are important and I don't mean the new flavor of coffee at the local Dunkin Dounuts. Rinehart pipes are some of the quietest out there. That was just Barney Fife showing you how much power he had.

Attachments

• 71222.jpg
    71222.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 5
He's probably joking about the ticket after he's explained the "the black end caps", he may refer the chrome one over the black.

That cop needs to get a life and focus a bit more on things that are important and I don't mean the new flavor of coffee at the local Dunkin Dounuts. Rinehart pipes are some of the quietest out there. That was just Barney Fife showing you how much power he had.

Good one!

He probably got a stale doughnut that morning or had to pay for it :D

What a jerk. These wanna be's get a badge and they get off by having a little power. Obvious is a low life and probably spends his off time watching reruns of the Andy Griffith show. Lots of good LEO out there and I bet this type of puke annoys them as well. :x

Last edited by a moderator:
Back