free website stats program Redline Tranney Fluid | Harley Davidson Forums

Redline Tranney Fluid

PeteINny

I was talking with the service manager at the local Harley dealer about switching to some type of synthetic tranney fluid. He recomended Redline. All I can say is wow. I can't believe how different it sounds and feels. I never would have thought synthetic tranney fluid would have made that much of a difference. Has anyone heard of anything negative?

No negatives about syn trans fluid , especially redline and Spectro.

Only thing is in the cold weather, you get a hard shift for the first block or two with the redline.

No negatives about syn trans fluid , especially redline and Spectro.

Only thing is in the cold weather, you get a hard shift for the first block or two with the redline.

Glider is Right on here!

and The one reason is "in the difference" ... Redline being called shockproof Heavy.
The Heavy is a 75w250 right on the bottle... You would have to get the tranny up to 600+ degrees before that gear-lube runs like water.

Red compares to a 75w90 but at 250 it will not give up the thick protection Needed Between Gears.

Now that is Protection!
signed....BUBBIE

Glider is Right on here!

and The one reason is "in the difference" ... Redline being called shockproof Heavy.
The Heavy is a 75w250 right on the bottle... You would have to get the tranny up to 600+ degrees before that gear-lube runs like water.

Red compares to a 75w90 but at 250 it will not give up the thick protection Needed Between Gears.

Now that is Protection!
signed....BUBBIE

Well thanks for that tidbit :D

signed....GLIDER

Back