free website stats program Redline Heavy | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Redline Heavy

I've used it for several years. The Dealership here sells it but its not on the floor anywhere. You have to ask for it. Their price is prohibitive. I like most, buy online...

I used it a year ago to figure out which inner seal was leaking down the back of my inner primary. Once I saw what looked like pepto bismol on my garage floor I knew it was the main tranny shaft seal instead of primary.

Recently tried experimenting with a different oil in all three 3 holes from my normal Redline. That experiment failed was not happy and went back to my Redline. Noticeable improvement. Will look for the heavy shockproof next change. I am a Redline fan.

My 07 road king is making a clicking noice when I engage the clutch,can enyone help me troubleshoot this?? Thanks 4 your time
No noise when clutch is pulled in? do you have the noise only when starting out or going through the gears too?
Have you adjusted your clutch or maybe it needs adjusting. If adjustment is needed do it on a stone cold bike.

This could also could have nothing to do with the clutch, you may just notice it when operating it. Sounds have a funny way of traveling on these beasts.

Ment it as when I pull clutch to ingage eny gear..buddy told me mabey its the throw out baring..eny advise on repair/troubleshoot/cost..thanks

Back