free website stats program RedFish-Joe & Dennis | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

RedFish-Joe & Dennis

but, since I'm not going to salt springs, I want to hear all about it here. sounds very interesting. surely you can tell the story and keep it PG-13 :p
If My Plan matches with the weather I'll be going through Ft Worth a little before noon. on Tuesday the 12th.

If My Plan matches with the weather I'll be going through Ft Worth a little before noon. on Tuesday the 12th.

Let me know. I'll meet up with you for lunch, if you feel like stopping. And if the weather is good, I'll ride out for a while with you. Could be 70*, could be 20* that time of year. Ya just never know.

but, since I'm not going to salt springs, I want to hear all about it here. sounds very interesting. surely you can tell the story and keep it PG-13 :p

You sure you cant get away for the week end?:D

this sounds like a good saltspring story..:newsmile036:

It will be!!!!!

Hey Webbtron,

That will give you plenty of time to rest up and eat gumbo!!!!

Where are the pics...gotta see why Denny's neglected to serve these fine young gentlemen...:s

Do they still have the battleship & sub harbored there in Mobile? Went there back in 1988...very impressive! Got to give credit to those WWI & WWII vets...those were some interesting displays of war machinery.

Iceman

uh fine "young" gentleman...LOL thats funny!

Yup, the ships are still there. Back around Thanksgiving I posted a few pictures when we went there with some out of town family. Those guys had some kinda macho to serve on that sub especially.

They have added a NVA MIG15 and a F86 to the air museum.. the MIG is tiny, first time I've seen one up close.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Webbtron,

That will give you plenty of time to rest up and eat gumbo!!!!
Well, I think with Lorne as Chairman of the "Itenerary Committee" rest might be backseat to riding. But I hope he remembers that the Gumbo is a major goal of this trip. I hope good weather is as well, I saw you guys had like 5 days of rain last week.

Ya know. I am cooking 3 gallons of gumbo but with Jack, Lorne and Craig coming early we may be down to mere ounces by the time we get to Salt Springs!:p

Well, I think with Lorne as Chairman of the "Itenerary Committee" rest might be backseat to riding. But I hope he remembers that the Gumbo is a major goal of this trip. I hope good weather is as well, I saw you guys had like 5 days of rain last week.

Yea it's been on and off, road over to Pascagoula last Friday to see my cuz...he owns a HONDA dealership.. O my!

oh no....your brave...nobody ever trusts me...:newsmile036:

although i am in Lufkin now. with the road king, just need the liquid sunshine to leave

Back