free website stats program Redfish Joe and Cindy | Harley Davidson Forums

Redfish Joe and Cindy

HDDon

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
Redfish and Cindy rode into our place yesterday afternoon. Had a great visit, and went over to St. Augustine today to meet up with Jack. Jack you missed a great lunch!!!:lolrolling:lolrolling

Redfish and Cindy rode into our place yesterday afternoon. Had a great visit, and went over to St. Augustine today to meet up with Jack. Jack you missed a great lunch!!!:lolrolling:lolrolling

Jack probably got tied up looking for his camera?? :bigsmiley24:

Jack probably got tied up looking for his camera?? :bigsmiley24:

Nope did not bring it, But Joe did. It was great to Meet Joe, and always Don had us laughing He is the Great Story teller, Got to meet and greet Kat and Cindy too Another great day for H D TALKING:s

Jack it's always good to see you. We were all looking forward to talking to you at lunch instead we had to talk about you!!! Joe said he would be posting pix when he and Cindy get back from their trip.

Glad to hear it. So Jack did make it, just didn't make the lunch. Sounds like it was a great day. Where did you guys end up eating at ? I imagine Kat has heard them all (stories) more than once. Looking forward to PICS if you get time.

Glad to hear it. So Jack did make it, just didn't make the lunch. Sounds like it was a great day. Where did you guys end up eating at ? I imagine Kat has heard them all (stories) more than once. Looking forward to PICS if you get time.

Joe ask one of the ladies at the HD counter and she said Harry's Seafood Grill directly across the street from the Bridge of Lions and she was spot on. The girls had some type of huge salad and Joe had a seafood POBoy and I had one of the best blackened redfish I have ever had. We all agreed that the meal along with some sinful desserts was about as good as it gets. Monday night Kat and I took Joe and Cindy to one of our favorite Mex places in Lake City, Casa Del Sol, and had another great meal. I would say that you can't go wrong with either place!!!

I am looking forward to that. Did you ever think any more of riding up here and touring the Muskokas.

Last weekend we got to hangout with Steve07 and his wife Barb at the RV park where they have their trailer parked seasonally. We went out in his boat, we took Max our dog, he had a blast hanging over the side trying to catch the spray. On Sunday we went riding around the area and stopped for the biggest ice cream cone I have ever had. Latter Sunday afternoon they had to leave for home just before we got a downpour.

Ken

Joe ask one of the ladies at the HD counter and she said Harry's Seafood Grill directly across the street from the Bridge of Lions and she was spot on. The girls had some type of huge salad and Joe had a seafood POBoy and I had one of the best blackened redfish I have ever had. We all agreed that the meal along with some sinful desserts was about as good as it gets. Monday night Kat and I took Joe and Cindy to one of our favorite Mex places in Lake City, Casa Del Sol, and had another great meal. I would say that you can't go wrong with either place!!!

Oh yea Harry's is always great. We have one here where I live. There is also a Harry's in the St. Augustine Old town area in that section where all the cafe's are south of the Fort. Things can get kinda crowded down that area though. Lots of fun on foot in there.

That PoBoy is awesome, I've seen it. My wife gets the blackened Redfish on occasion. I love their big combo platter that has Shrimp, Oysters and fish with sides.

Back