free website stats program Red PlugWires | Harley Davidson Forums

Red PlugWires

Vilemind

Hi Everyone hope everyone had a great holiday ...quick question ... i have an 07 883 low with 1200 kit ... i had a custom paint job done ... i am looking for the red screaming eagle plug wires for it,, all the dealers i have called told me they don't offer red for my bike... will plug wires off another model like touring or something work ? not really worried if there to long just want the red .. ty for any and all help

Hi Everyone hope everyone had a great holiday ...quick question ... i have an 07 883 low with 1200 kit ... i had a custom paint job done ... i am looking for the red screaming eagle plug wires for it,, all the dealers i have called told me they don't offer red for my bike... will plug wires off another model like touring or something work ? not really worried if there to long just want the red .. ty for any and all help

Check J P catalog,Rev Tech and Taylor have red wires:s

Vilemind,

I have used RED Wires for a Dyna on my 883 bike long ago with out a problem,,, they fit fine IF I remember right.:D

signed....BUBBIE

You will need spark plug wires specific for Sportster's. Because you have to drop the wire down the head cover so you need a longer/skinner cap on the spark plug side.

Back