free website stats program Red Line V-Twin with 'Shock Proof' | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Red Line V-Twin with 'Shock Proof'

Was bound and determined to use Mobil 1 in all 3 and ignore the oil debate altogether, but after all the posts I have seen, I'll spend the extra 6 or 7 bucks and try this stuff in the tranny. Certainly can't hurt. May even add some to my morning coffee... keep things lubed up.

Ha-ha-ha, it does look like Peptobismol!

Tranny
Redline Shockproof heavy (light weight can be used in COLD areas)

signed....BUBBIE

I see Redline has tranny fluid in "V-Twin", "light", and "heavy". Why "heavy" instead of the "v-twin" one, or does it matter?

I see Redline has tranny fluid in "V-Twin", "light", and "heavy". Why "heavy" instead of the "v-twin" one, or does it matter?

They ADDED V-Twin to get the bikers attention... And add 3$ for the label.

Shockproof is what you want. Heavy is what Most use but the make lightweight and super-lightweight... (different Color each weight)

Gotta remember these oil Fit MANY applications and they used to depend just on REDLINE to sell them...

May applications for the shockproof and the MTL, Racing people have used these products for the STRAIN their BIG racing motors apply and need...

Motorcycles are Not the only buyer but BIG racing cars, Trucks and dragsters... missing some of the market because of the Label, so they added
V-Twin to get the Newer Riders,,,,, They had the OLD Crowd...LOL :shock From YEARS of Racing and being the BEST...

Baker, when they sold Gear Sets to fit into Harley's and usually Installed by a Harley Shop..... MADE warranty from Baker ONLY IF Redline Shockproof was used...The they would go 50,000 miles... Now that was long ago

Redline does Not CARE for one lube fits all... HD is the one that does that and Not very Well IF I may say so.

I only put the other information (weights) out there for INFORMATION.... I think ALL Our Harley's can use the Heavy in our tranny's.

Go look at all their products... Red Line Synthetic Oil - ShockProof® Gear Oils

signed....BUBBIE

Back