free website stats program Recycled Oil / Opinions.. | Harley Davidson Forums

Recycled Oil / Opinions..

I think it would be OK, having gone through the same refining process as does the crude oil. Being from a reputable company helps, also.

Its not the same stuff from grandpa's era.

Good oil, wrong price. The re-did oil should be at least $1.00 less a quart. Remember, 50% is recycled oil, not $80 to $100 a barrel. The majority of oil pick ups around here is free. The guy that picks it up sells it back to the oil companies at a cheap price.
wilks3
:USA

I'll stick with new oil. At least that way the oil molecules aren't broken down from use even if it is only 50% recycled in the new bottle.

Maybe they will label it something like Syn 3 1/2 or something catchy like that. :laugh

Safety Clean has been reprocessing all our fluids from Sears for years, We now have Chameleon Anti Freeze it is reprocessed also and suppose to mix with all anti freezes, Don't know if I trust it , I think used oil is best for waste oil heaters and the manufacturing of Asphalt JMO

I don't like the idea of recycled oil and why would I pay the same price or even more for the stuff. Another case of corporate greed. It seems that these big guys want to keep ripping me off. I ride a motorcycle, I am not a dummy
Ken

I don't like the idea of recycled oil and why would I pay the same price or even more for the stuff. Another case of corporate greed. It seems that these big guys want to keep ripping me off. I ride a motorcycle, I am not a dummy
Ken
I think you have a point Kemo. How a about those $6.00 bulbs for your lamps in your house???? Or a $40,000.00 Chevy Volt. Being green is a expensive proposition, that most have a hard time affording.

Just wait till it's time to replace the batteries in these green cars, everyone is in for a BIG surprise dollar wise. There goes all the savings buying green.

It pays to lease one of these green cars instead of buying.

Nobody is mentioning how "not green" the batteries and their manufacturing is. PT Barnum was right.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Back