Recommendations for Slip Ons?

Discussion in 'Dyna Models' started by risuperglide, Nov 9, 2010.

1. risuperglide

risuperglide Active Member

Does anybody have any good recommendations for some good slip ons? I'd like my bike a bit louder however not obnoxious. I was thinking about Vance & Hines Straight Shots? How are the Screamin Eagles???....:34:

2. sgmfisher

sgmfisher Member

Yup. Try Screaming Eagles. I've got them on my WG and they are just about right. In the wind.

Pops

3. Brenden

Brenden Member

The old style Screaming Eagle slip-ons perform very good. Cycle Shack is the company that still makes them. I used them on 3 bikes with great results.

4. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

Screaming eagle would be a good choice, had them on my 1200. Have Rush slip-ons on my softail, a little deeper tone but not really loud.

5. diver4life

diver4life Active Member

Khrome Werks, sounds great.

6. Duane53

Duane53 Active Member

I have the sreaming eagle slash cut. I like the sound and not too loud.

7. DynaBob09

DynaBob09 Active Member

I have Khrome Werks and found them too loud. I called them and they instructed me on how to quiet them down a noch with a modification. Worked well.

8. UKFAN1971

UKFAN1971 New Member

I have V&H straight slip ons. 2007 street bob. louder than screamin eagle. i like em. mine not as loud as all my friends' bikes with complete exhausts.

9. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

A lot of dealers have bikes already set up with Rush and other pipes, check them out they will let you hear them then you can decide easier, JMO:s

10. rhino

rhino Banned

my friend just put samson slip ons on his sporty. really good sound. not bad price. im a v and h guy but im impressed with the samsons.