free website stats program Recall ? | Harley Davidson Forums

Recall ?

flipper

Account Removed
How long does it take for the dealer to take care of the rear brake recall issue on the '09 tourers? I'm thinking it is a pretty quick procedure. It's a shame when you feel like you can't fully trust your dealer.

I took mine in to Sierra Vista HD here in Az. BY appointment...

Use the head :D then looked at a few trinket parts in their store, it was done. There for about 45 minutes...:D

The appointment was necessary (they said) as HD had a lot of replacement parts to dribble out.
AND DRIBBLE they did. Sending out only a FEW at a time discussed the dealer ALSO:small3d002:

signed....BUBBIE

Good question, I brought mine in on June 25th to have the transmisson shift arm replaced and still don't have it back!!!

I assume you mean the brake light switch. I think I was the first one at the shop, as I seen it posted on the net. Went in had a cup of coffee started to look at parts and was called back to service desk. Its ready, less than and hour. Wow I had it done months ago.

It took less than an hour on my bike.

How long does it take for the dealer to take care of the rear brake recall issue on the '09 tourers? I'm thinking it is a pretty quick procedure. It's a shame when you feel like you can't fully trust your dealer.

I think it took less than 1/2 hr for mine this spring. Had an appt for 1 PM so arrived early for the bike to cool, just before noon. I was out of there before 12:30. I'd fully expected to wait because I'd arrived for lunch break. Lone Star HD in Winnipeg actually impressed me that day.

I'll have to decide which dealership to go to (coin flip). One is ~hour ride, but has HD museum + high octane fuel & other is 1/2 hour trip w/larger showroom/merchandise area...what to do...??

I'll have to decide which dealership to go to (coin flip). One is ~hour ride, but has HD museum + high octane fuel & other is 1/2 hour trip w/larger showroom/merchandise area...what to do...??

It's all about the journey not the destination !!!:taunt

Back