free website stats program Reason | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Reason

Thanks guys, much appreciated :) Well it was 1,000 post when I posted this, promise :newsmile100::newsmile100:

I guess you suffered a 5 point deduction, well things are not what they appear around here. Congratulations and while I don't yet know where in TX you are I am putting together a trip down to the LuckenBach area in Mid February. I'll wave from there.

I guess you suffered a 5 point deduction, well things are not what they appear around here. Congratulations and while I don't yet know where in TX you are I am putting together a trip down to the LuckenBach area in Mid February. I'll wave from there.

We are about 1/2 hour North of Dallas and 5 hours North of Luchenback. It is one our favorite places to ride around and usually make it down 3-4 times each year. I am real busy around that time but holler when you are passing thru and we will see if we can make time to meet up for a :cheers

Maybe after you get to 1000, the ticker starts going backwards... :D
If thats the case my time will expire sometime in April 2014 :small3d012:

I am real busy around that time but holler when you are passing thru and we will see if we can make time to meet up for a :cheers
I am just the opposite it is just before I get busy doing irrigation start-ups. Right now I going to Amarillo and then kind of diagional to that 3 Sisters area. It looks like 3 winter days ride down there, so I have to find a town 6 hours away from Amarillo. I see I misspelled Luchenbach, no offense.

Back