free website stats program Rear turn signal relocation | Harley Davidson Forums

Rear turn signal relocation

FXSTC 97

New to the site and first post/question :D. I have a 1997 FXSTC. The previous owner relocated the rear turn signals, I guess to accept saddlebags. I have been racking my head and searching online for something to put were the factory turn signals were located. I am looking for some suggestions. Thanx in advance.

You want to fill the holes in the fender struts? Look on Ebay for "air cleaner cover bolts, license plate bolts, etc. You should be able to find something that fits your style. Make sure they are long enough. Note; most will be 1/4" bolts, I think t.s. bolts are 5/16".

New to the site and first post/question :D. I have a 1997 FXSTC. The previous owner relocated the rear turn signals, I guess to accept saddlebags. I have been racking my head and searching online for something to put were the factory turn signals were located. I am looking for some suggestions. Thanx in advance.
go down to ace hardware and get you some plastic plugs. they come in all kinda sizes and shapes:D

You can find chrome or stainless push in plugs @ any good hardware store to fill the bolt holes

Back