free website stats program rear suspension air pump | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

rear suspension air pump

Like has been already mentioned, buy the H-D pump. It works really well and has a reasonably accurate gauge on it.Also, it won't over pressurize the system by delivering too much volume.

I purchased one to pump up the air forks on my CBX1000A and it is by far the easiest thing to use.

910-177_A.jpg
This is from Progressive very similar to HD

Sold my air shocks, I know have a Progressive pump for sale.

Had no issues attaching the pump to the valve with the saddle bag on.
2012 FLHX.

Ken

Good Thread/Information and Being NEW FORUM LOOK I decided to Chime in... I too use the Harley pump/gauge... I am 200 lbs +- 10...

I RIDE a Lot here in Az. and cover most of it and surrounding states ever year... Find One setting for Freeways and a tad more for the two-lane back roads works fine. BIG difference when I ride my 1200R sport. 200 miles and I have had a LONG enough ride... Air over oil, 600 mile day is OK... BUT at least Two Stops on a 6 gal tank is nice...

I find 16-20sh for me and add to 28-32ish for fully loaded T-bag and wife on board... (09 King)

I fumble with the Valve BUT keeps me Nimble to do it located in stock position on the bike. Bent it straight after buying new bike as it was even tougher then. Straight (equally distance), lid open, it works OK...

signed....BUBBIE

I have had great success using the HD pump. Luckily after 8 years no leaks in lines...

I am thinking on adding a hose and relocating my valve for the rear shocks, I get annoyed having to pull the side cover off each time

Back