free website stats program rear signal relocation kit | Harley Davidson Forums

rear signal relocation kit

UsMc16

Just bought a 04-12xl rear signal relocation kit from bikerhaven.net Im still new to Harleys and im having troubles trying to install. Does anybody know exactly how or at least some pointer will be great. Thx again for the help and happy Thanksgiving. I attached a picture so you have an idea what im working with. I have a 05 883xl sportster

Attachments

• relocation kit 05.jpg
    relocation kit 05.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 26
Just bought a 04-12xl rear signal relocation kit from bikerhaven.net Im still new to Harleys and im having troubles trying to install. Does anybody know exactly how or at least some pointer will be great. Thx again for the help and happy Thanksgiving. I attached a picture so you have an idea what im working with. I have a 05 883xl sportster

No instructions? Check their site for tech support, tho they look like H D relocate kits

ya no directions. Ive emailed the sight and the replied "they dont have instructions". So I dont know hopefully i can figure it out before work on monday lol.

No thats not it. Its the 04 to 2012. Thank you for looking though. I emailed Drag specialties. So hopefully they'll email me back. Thx again

For some reason - I can't get the bikerhaven site to open so I can take a look at the product. From your image it seems to be a "splice & entend" set-up where you'll remove the existing rear signals & mount in different location. My question is...where are these moving to? Not many places on a Sporty to relocate signals...

Ya thats the problem. They dont show a picture or anything. so i have no idea where its supposed to go. Idk. it was just a bad buy on my part. Lesson learned- DO HOMEWORK on all parts.

Hopefully this pic will show you how it should look when fitted and and might give a clue as to how to do it

Brian

Attachments

• relocate (Medium).jpg
    relocate (Medium).jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 26
Very good Brian, How is your Ale Today:cheers

Saving the beer for tomorrow evening as i do not touch it during the week i need a clear heid for work
Just remember just a normal week here but i am aware that it is not a good time to be a turkey in your part of the world at the moment
will be a danger area for turkey here in about a month

Brian

Back