free website stats program Rear shocks replacement for touring | Harley Davidson Forums

Rear shocks replacement for touring

fabrozor

Hi,

For a high quality confort (vertebrae issue), would you replace the rear shocks with "Progressive : 440" or "Fournales : Twin Shock" ?
(or others)

I personally like the HD air shocks on my UC. I like being able to add air to customize the ride depending on 2-up or solo. I did go with the lowered version (54631-02B) since I have lowered the bike front and rear. THAT and the REACH seat has made a big difference to the perceived stability of the bike. This may not be as big an issue on the EG.

TQ

I spoke with the fournales man today by email.
He answered my questions on 3 emails + gave me some advice and technical recommandations + made me a kind commercial offer.
It's ok i'll go with fournales classic 13,5" + the air pump.
Thanks for your answers.

Yes a time comes when the rest of your life depend on it, you invest in what you shall without restriction.

To come back on the fournales, i think it will be confortable and it should technicaly never bottom due to the air incompressability property.

But as i'm in bed since 15 days now and i don't know if i will be able to ride again, i still not send the order. I think i will soon...

Watch your back ;-)

I received the shocks.

One pair for the Guzzi, one for the Electra (no jalous).
The pump was a gift.

fournales.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back