free website stats program Rear Shocks Leaking on my trike | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Rear Shocks Leaking on my trike

Not in stock imagine that A waste of my time Think I am going to complain to the manager who is also the owner of 3 dealers in town here. It would take 5 days to get them from the MOCO baloney I say
The problem Jack, is the shock you need is not a fast moving shiny chrome or noise making item that the dealer can make almost 200% on the part and upwards of $95.00 per hour to install it. Its a shame for a good customer that they did not check the other dealers in the family or nearby dealers that may have part and get you taken care of.......

Unfortunately as long as they can get away with this quality of service, they will continue to do so:mad:. HD corporate does too good of a job staying so far in the backgroond that you cannot find them!

Unreal, even after you gave them the part no. So now what? They gonna order the parts and reschedule again? Why didn't they order the parts when you gave them the part no?

The problem Jack, is the shock you need is not a fast moving shiny chrome or noise making item that the dealer can make almost 200% on the part and upwards of $95.00 per hour to install it. Its a shame for a good customer that they did not check the other dealers in the family or nearby dealers that may have part and get you taken care of.......

Unreal, even after you gave them the part no. So now what? They gonna order the parts and reschedule again? Why didn't they order the parts when you gave them the part no?
I contacted customer service, they will get back with me in 48 hrs, I called again this morning confirming with parts dept. they did not have said shocks in stock @ any of their 3 stores and would have to order them from The MOCO it would take 5 days, too bad they are going to lose a customer over this, plus I pointed out to The MOCO they wanted me to bring it in for a diagnoses and knowing they did not have the shocks in stock would be double dipping in my opinion and wasting my time to fix my bike. We will see how this turns out.

One of 4 things would have happened.
1.)They would have dio trike and filed a claim with a explanation of parts need ordered and probably would have had to add order number from parts dept. to get claim paid or 2.) just hold order till part came in or 3.) would look at bike delete order today close out order that part is on order then 4.) when job was going to take place and correct complaint dio would be added to that repair order at that time which is the most likely what would happen for with out a repair dio usually would not be a paid labor operation.

One of 4 things would have happened.
1.)They would have dio trike and filed a claim with a explanation of parts need ordered and probably would have had to add order number from parts dept. to get claim paid or 2.) just hold order till part came in or 3.) would look at bike delete order today close out order that part is on order then 4.) when job was going to take place and correct complaint dio would be added to that repair order at that time which is the most likely what would happen for with out a repair dio usually would not be a paid labor operation.
OK, but dont lie to me and tell me there are TOO many variables and do I want to upgrade to progressive shocks on my dime AHHHH NO 1 more thing, he was looking @ my trike, stompung on the rear brake, wiggling the master cylinder saying you sure it aint a brake leak when I had already showed him the leak on the bottom of the shock, When I left my cruise did not work from him stomping on the pedal, I had to toe under the pedal and pull up a bit to reset it, I hope he did not ruin my rear brake light switch

I was just saying that this dealer truly does not want to take care of their customer. Maybe there is a real customer oriented dealer that you can go to and get the service you deserved. Not be treated like you want something for nothing..... What a bunch of clowns at that dealer.....:mad:

Thanks for Reaching Out

Thanks for contacting us at Harley-Davidson. Your email has been forwarded to an H-D® Online Store Customer Care representative who will follow up with you within two business days. For time-sensitive issues, please give us a call at 1-800-258-2464. We’re here to take your call Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 8:00pm (CST).

We look forward to helping you with your inquiry.

Thanks again,

H-D® Online Store Customer Care Team
The MOCO response to me

Unbelievable!! Jack...I really can't express myself the way I want to, I would be on permanent vacation. Sorry your are getting the run around.

Thanks for Reaching Out

Thanks for contacting us at Harley-Davidson. Your email has been forwarded to an H-D® Online Store Customer Care representative who will follow up with you within two business days. For time-sensitive issues, please give us a call at 1-800-258-2464. We’re here to take your call Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 8:00pm (CST).

We look forward to helping you with your inquiry.

Thanks again,

H-D® Online Store Customer Care Team
The MOCO response to me
I called that 800 number with a problem once, and they took care of my problem. I'm glad to see you are making headway.

Back