free website stats program rear fender facade?? | Harley Davidson Forums

rear fender facade??

I saw this on a rg in S.C. the other day but never saw the rider to ask him about it. Not sure what it's called but basically it covers up the space between the saddlebags and also looked like it extended the rear fender. I saw the ones on baddad but I dont think it was a direct replacement which seems to be all they have. It looked like a direct bolt on, does HD make these I cant seem to find it anywhere?

Thanks

on my 09 rg i put the street glide filler strip on. it came painted to match and i bought the led lights that go at the bottom i think it was about $180. it gets botled on to the finder. it really cleans up the back of the bike.The Bike 052.jpg

Yes Smitty. I am going to do that next winter. I wish I had seen that before I repainted and bought new saddlebags and painted them. I love that street sweeper look. Wife don't know it yet but ...That's gonna happen. HAHAHA I would also like to put the air ride (have air ride but the one with compressor and adjustable length shocks) on too
:D

baharp do you know the part #'s by any chance for fillers and led lower
sweeper? that looks way cool! I have an 09 Road Glide and I need to
customize it a little.

baharp do you know the part #'s by any chance for fillers and led lower
sweeper? that looks way cool! I have an 09 Road Glide and I need to
customize it a little.

sorry i do not know the part number. when i ordered it i told the parts guy that i wanted the street glide rear bag/fender filler strip.

Back