free website stats program rear ended | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

rear ended

If there is more work that the adjustor missed then the shop can submit a suppliment to the adjustor with the extra work that needs to be done. They do it with car damage all the time they should be able to do it with your bike.

Good Luck!!! :rider

Yep, if he ran from the scene of the accident, lied to the Police about who was driving, had a suspecded license and no insurance, I would say it was a pretty safe bet he wasnt going to show up in court. Sorry.

I didnt think he would show either, but with jail over crowded as it is, we try citations first. One thing about it, when he gets arrested, the judge will know where he can be found, to have him brought to court.

Got some good news this week. The other driver was arrested last week in another county and after spending 5 days in their jail he was transported to our jail where he should be making his first court appearance sometime this week. Also was told i should be getting my bike back the first of this week. The new year is starting off real good for me.

Good to hear. Hope the bike handles like new when you get her back. And hopefully the judge gives the dummy a good whack upside the head.

Happy New Year! Hope things turn out okay for you. The important thing is that you are okay, and the next thing is to get the ride fixed up. Good luck!

What a way to start out a new year, Good for you:D:rider

Back