free website stats program Rear-ended - bent frame, metal, etc. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Rear-ended - bent frame, metal, etc.

My wife was actually stopped at a stop sign. The woman that hit her told the cop that she knew the brakes were shot on her car!

I wonder if this idiot woman that hit your wifes car realizes that it could have been a child instead of a vehicle!!!!

did the cop cite her for faulty equipment and failure to control her vehicle, thank God no one was hurt

tell her to go get some good x rays of her back.

i got hit in 98, rear ended at a stop light on my sloptail,

i was fine. a week later, my back is killin me.

went for xrays and had a cracked tail bone. nothing could be done for it

but pain meds. took over a year to heal. kinda like a bad bone bruise.

did the cop cite her for faulty equipment and failure to control her vehicle, thank God no one was hurt

No citation...no one hurt. She even had an expired insurance card. Cops didn't even come to the scene since there were no injuries. Guess they had bigger fish to fry that day.

unbelievable she didnt get any tickets where is the justice when u need it thank god no one was hurt

Sharky,
Glad your wife was okay!! ,:small3d018: Not so sure the other drive is okay :no -- what is she doing driving around knowing her brakes aren't functioning correctly (ugh) and with an expired insurance card -- big problem for her. Of course, how many people are doing the same thing as I type this out...unthinkable. :newsmile055: AND she didn't get any citations!!!! Too bad, maybe she had previous problems that did not come to light since the police were unable to respond!

Something to keep in mind when waiting at a stop (sign, light or even traffic) -- don't forget to monitor the traffic behind and have a Quick way out, :bigsmiley12:

Ride safely!!

CatWoman :rider

Back