free website stats program Rear cylinder shut down | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Rear cylinder shut down

The EXIDE's are to help withthe ping, so I'm told by Steve. Reading some of these posts makes me wonder If mine is already enabeled, as at a stop in traffic, sometimes it sounds as if I've lost a little power when I slightly rev the motor. How can I tell If this feature is on my bike or me having the ability to turn it on myself?? Is there a way I can check this??

You can find that info in the "Diagnostics, Alarms/Security, and Fuel Injection Related." section of the self help forum if the link below doesn't work

2008 ETIMS Enabling - Harley Davidson Community

My bike is a stock Low Rider, no cruise! Don't think it will work, but haven't checked yet, just got back into town.

How is the "Parade Mode" supposed to help when you ar rolling and grabbing gears and the thing detonates/pings?? Can anyone explainm the logic to me?? Does anyone think resetting the AFR Or Value, would help??

The EXIDE's didn't help much. I guess I will let HD and the dealer try this Parade mode first, they say if that doesn't take care of it, it's off the the next step, which they would not tell me what that is> I will suggest the reprogram first if the Parade Mode doesn't work out. If they can't get a grip on this situation, it's time to say screw the warranty and take a serious look at the ThunderMax Autotuner.

The EXIDE's didn't help much. I guess I will let HD and the dealer try this Parade mode first, they say if that doesn't take care of it, it's off the the next step, which they would not tell me what that is> I will suggest the reprogram first if the Parade Mode doesn't work out. If they can't get a grip on this situation, it's time to say screw the warranty and take a serious look at the ThunderMax Autotuner.

that won't void the warranty on the bike just the ecm and the thundermax comes with a 3 warranty from zippers, so your really not losing any part of the warranty at all. you might want to look into where there at for the TM for the 08's

Back