free website stats program Rear Cylinder Plug Fouling | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Rear Cylinder Plug Fouling

There's another possible source of a problem with the line that supplies the vacuum to the valve. Check it for cracks or holes (leaks)

We had a similar problem with a Tbagger at Topeka, turned out to be fuel valve, but that was FI which is why I let it slip by...but wouldn't both cylinders be huffin black...?
check the breather line to the valve for obstruction...

Where does the vacuum line hook up for the Fuel Valve.. saw a snowmoible once that had ripped the vacuum side of the pump and flooded on cylinder .. since the fuel shut off is Vacuum op i could see it messing up on cylinder

OK. Checked the fuel valve vacuum line with the MiteVac and it held AOK. Blew it thru with air and went ahead and WD'd the rubber elbows to the vacuum line, checked them for cracks, AOK too. Thanks to all of you that have taken time to throw some ideas my way tonite, of all nites. I'm getting kicked out of the room the computer is in for the night. So to all of you.....

images

"HAPPY NEW YEAR"

I know i may get stoned to death by this post....but have you tried to run a hotter plug on the rear cylinder? just a thought? chad.

Replace the coil.

The original coil that came with the bike was changed, after verified bad per ohms check per harley manual. New coil installed along with new plug wires due to one of them ohms checking bad. I have also pulled the new coil and verified that it is good per manual specs since installation.

Last edited:
Back