free website stats program rear brake reservoir cover?? | Harley Davidson Forums

rear brake reservoir cover??

ron1978

are the front and rear brake reservior cover the same size?? i need a chrome one for the foot brake, the hand brakes already chrome. and what do they cost? thanks

2005 Rk

are the front and rear brake reservior cover the same size?? i need a chrome one for the foot brake, the hand brakes already chrome. and what do they cost? thanks

2005 Rk

You can check on line at HD web site or get the new wish book at your local dealer:s

They have at least 2 different covers, to cover those bikes that use Dot 3. 4 or 5.1 Etylene Glycol based fluid or DOT 5 Silicone fluid embossed on the cover or decal. Do make sure you match compatibility and proper year by writing it down. Just to make sure you get the right one. Chrome is good and the price last time I checked for my 2004 is $31 this year, but out back down low, most things down there are black...the "other" Harley color of choice LOL!!!

Last edited:

2005 Rk

Not on my bikes, ('91 Dyna and '03 UC), so I doubt it on yours. Make sure you get the one that specifies the correct fluid. Your bike probably takes Dot 5.

TQ

Last edited:
Back