free website stats program Rear Alert? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Rear Alert?

I drive to work in the dark every morning and i love it so far, at least you are seen better and yes it is brighter than stock. As for looking like the town clown I couldn't really care less as long as I'm seen before some other clown rearends me.

I just bought this model from Signal Dynamics. It's supposed to rain the next few days so maybe I will get a chance to install it and see how good it works. Any type of light modulator that improves visibility on rear of bike is a great idea. (My Opinion)

backoff.jpg

I just bought this model from Signal Dynamics. It's supposed to rain the next few days so maybe I will get a chance to install it and see how good it works. Any type of light modulator that improves visibility on rear of bike is a great idea. (My Opinion)

backoff.jpg

Did you install it yet? I'm thinking about getting one so was it hard to install? Where did you cut in to the wires and mount the module?

So I saw this on Ebay, but no real website for it, and I've seen harleys in my area with this sort of feature, but anyone else know about them? How well do they work, etc etc?

eBay Motors: REAR ALERT BRAKE LIGHT DE-ACCELERATION FLASHER BLINKER (item 300203349358 end time Mar-07-08 19:03:19 PST)

Website for the one you seen on eBay is Automatically Alerts Motorists Behind You That You Are Braking To Slow Down Or Stop

I'm like you seen em on eBay but don't know much about em

Hoping to hear how to install the Signal Dynamics unit on an Ultra. Where did you mount the module and where did you cut the wires?:bigsmiley24:

Any info. on why and what if your passing thru???

As far as why, the instructor suggested that any lights that flash while vehicle is moving could be confused as an emergency vehicle. He said braking lights when a vehicle is breaking can flash but not running lights.

As far as passing through, I think what ever state you are driving in, the laws of that state apply to you.

Back