free website stats program Really depressed. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Really depressed.

You think you got it bad, my football team is the Lions, my baseball team is the Tigers, and this morning there was such a heavy frost I had to scrape the windows of my car! Jut don't think about it and all of a sudden it will be spring and things will be looking up!

I gotta say, I don't miss much from Michigan :bigsmiley24:(I grew up there), but you do have one thing going for you......The Red Wings.:D...But then again they haven't started to stellar this season either.:no..

:cheersOn second thought, follow smittys advice!! LOL:cheers

The only good sports highlight we've had in the last few weeks is the Blues taking two games over the Red Wings.

Well, I've got good news and bad news....first the good.....The Vikes won again :D(Yea), the Twins play tonight. :s

Now the bad......It snowed an inch on Friday night :11:and we are expecting another two inches tonight:bigsmiley15:.......Here is the kicker....I just bought my bike and haven't had the chance to ride it yet. If it keeps up like this I might not be able to take my first ride until May!

Now THAT's depressing!

got out for a ride today didnt have any frost as one of the other guys from michigan did .. but its to cold all ready this year

Well, I've got good news and bad news....first the good.....The Vikes won again :D(Yea), the Twins play tonight. :s

Now the bad......It snowed an inch on Friday night :11:and we are expecting another two inches tonight:bigsmiley15:.......Here is the kicker....I just bought my bike and haven't had the chance to ride it yet. If it keeps up like this I might not be able to take my first ride until May!

Now THAT's depressing!

:wallOUCH!!:newsmile033:

:TEXAS:MICHIGAN

My Baseball team got eliminated from the playoffs last night, my Football team stinks, and it was to cold to go on my Sunday morning Bicycle ride today. I'm ready for spring.
Man, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. The Cards got swept in three. Looked horrible. I'm a Dolphins and an Avalanche fan, both (EDIT). OU isn't half as good as expected. It rained almost all of last week and that's the forcast for this week too. It's cold and drizzly at the moment and I'm off today.

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much better from being a Cardinals And Rams Fan. Cards looked real bad in the Playoffs and the Rams couldn't win if the other team didn't show up.

Mark

You think you got it bad, my football team is the Lions, my baseball team is the Tigers, and this morning there was such a heavy frost I had to scrape the windows of my car! Jut don't think about it and all of a sudden it will be spring and things will be looking up!

Same here - but I'm a new biker, just got my FLSTC in late September, imagine the pain.

Same here - but I'm a new biker, just got my FLSTC in late September, imagine the pain.

I got mine last year but missed most of the season with a shoulder injury. It was a rough summer staring at my bike and not being able to ride.

The only good sports highlight we've had in the last few weeks is the Blues taking two games over the Red Wings.

Oh sure, go ahead and rubb it in!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont get too down I lived in Mn til 1997 I rode new bikes home in Feb 88 and Feb 1992 in the cold watch out for black ice and dress warm in layers, Jack

Back