free website stats program Really depressed. | Harley Davidson Forums

Really depressed.

Davidw2415

My Baseball team got eliminated from the playoffs last night, my Football team stinks, and it was to cold to go on my Sunday morning Bicycle ride today. I'm ready for spring.

Man you still got to get through winter You better get a stinkin stoogie and jug of Jack and some polishing cloths and some new oil and spend some time with your baby.
kemo

What Smitty said and take your wish books with u it may ease the pain

You think you got it bad, my football team is the Lions, my baseball team is the Tigers, and this morning there was such a heavy frost I had to scrape the windows of my car! Jut don't think about it and all of a sudden it will be spring and things will be looking up!

My Baseball team got eliminated from the playoffs last night, my Football team stinks, and it was to cold to go on my Sunday morning Bicycle ride today. I'm ready for spring.

Sorry... I don't follow baseball... But my Football team is doing ok. And Tiger Woods is kicking it in the Presidents Cup...

The weather for the last week has been 93 Degrees + and it looks like no relief until next saturday when the temperature will be 81...

I'm ready for winter... The only problem with that... Every blue haired Q-tip and tourist from up north will be here sometime from November to April. Add to that, the cabin-fever "look at me I'm Daytona and I'm just so cool" bikers, will be here in March...

Oh well... Sometimes you just got to take the good with the bad....

Went for a short ride today,the sun was nice but it is way too cold for this time of year:(

Our football team is the Bucs( enough said) and it is blazing hot here in Tampa. Cootee River and West Coast Rally were this weekend and I passed on them both, and I'm passing on Daytona next weekend!

Back