Really depressed.

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by Davidw2415, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Davidw2415

Davidw2415 Senior Member

My Baseball team got eliminated from the playoffs last night, my Football team stinks, and it was to cold to go on my Sunday morning Bicycle ride today. I'm ready for spring.

2. kemo

kemo R.I.P

Man you still got to get through winter You better get a stinkin stoogie and jug of Jack and some polishing cloths and some new oil and spend some time with your baby.
    kemo

3. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

What Smitty said and take your wish books with u it may ease the pain

4. Davidw2415

Davidw2415 Senior Member

Smitty; you are a wise man. I will try it and see if it helps.

5. bikerdad

bikerdad Junior Member

You think you got it bad, my football team is the Lions, my baseball team is the Tigers, and this morning there was such a heavy frost I had to scrape the windows of my car! Jut don't think about it and all of a sudden it will be spring and things will be looking up!

6. SledDog

SledDog Senior Member Staff Member Moderator

Sorry... I don't follow baseball... But my Football team is doing ok. And Tiger Woods is kicking it in the Presidents Cup...

The weather for the last week has been 93 Degrees + and it looks like no relief until next saturday when the temperature will be 81...

I'm ready for winter... The only problem with that... Every blue haired Q-tip and tourist from up north will be here sometime from November to April. Add to that, the cabin-fever "look at me I'm Daytona and I'm just so cool" bikers, will be here in March...

Oh well... Sometimes you just got to take the good with the bad....

7. Apyle

Apyle Junior Member

I was going to say, try being from michigan!

8. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

Went for a short ride today,the sun was nice but it is way too cold for this time of year:(

9. Davidw2415

Davidw2415 Senior Member

I bundled up and got the Fatboy out for about an hour. All is well.

10. hammerhead pat

hammerhead pat Active Member

Our football team is the Bucs( enough said) and it is blazing hot here in Tampa. Cootee River and West Coast Rally were this weekend and I passed on them both, and I'm passing on Daytona next weekend!