free website stats program Real Custom Parts | Harley Davidson Forums

Real Custom Parts

Hi All,
I have a 2001 Sportster 1200. I'm looking to customize it over time. I've been looking at custom choppers lately and noticing a lot of sweet parts I've never seen before. Where can I find custom add-ons that every other biker doesn't have?
Thanks,
Sporty

I made my own custom forward control extensions out of 3/8 cold rolled. I gave them the Right angels and curves and they turned out AWESOME ! I'm always getting complimants on them and asking me where I bought them.Plus you get the Bragging rights!!!

Hi All,
I have a 2001 Sportster 1200. I'm looking to customize it over time. I've been looking at custom choppers lately and noticing a lot of sweet parts I've never seen before. Where can I find custom add-ons that every other biker doesn't have?
Thanks,
Sporty

Look at the Sporty pictures thread for some ideas...

http://www.hdtimeline.com/sportster_models/3930-post_a_pic_of_your_sporty_here.html

One noteworthy recent addition was the Medusa Nightster entry, basically had all new custom paint on all the tins, tank, side covers, timer cover, derby cover, even the belt guards, while maintaining the broad denim black/gray street fighter motif. Happy customizing...just post pictures of your ride when you got her going, before and after. :D

Good Point,
I'll have to try my hand at making some small components and see how it goes. There is alot of stuff already out there though, as Smitty pointed out. I agree, if you want unique you have to make it yourself.
S-

Back