free website stats program Ready for round two | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Ready for round two

It's rain and sleet, snow and ice in the great state of TEXAS. BUMMER:newsmile08::newsmile08::newsmile08:

Seen a biker going today, looked like a fat bob with ape hangers, with V&E short shots, Its still below 0 here on the east coast of canada, but it has not snowed here in over a week, however the roads are full of salt dust and sand. HARD CORE! He's braver than me.

hi all i suppose we are lucky over here in birmingham uk had a light dusting today tempts gonna drop to -2 or -3 over nite,left the bike in the garage used 4 wheels to get into work tonite,some roads are like skating rinks,roll on summer
ride safe

I feel for you guys, that is the kind of weather we usually get in February.

I'm surprised that the District of Columbia hasn't declared a state of emergency, but I guess they already know how much help they can get from the feds. :newsmile08:

Sorry guys, I couldn't help myself.:laugh:laugh:laugh

Be careful and take a lot of breaks shoveling all that snow

Well we ended up with 24" and I just finished up cleaning up about as much as we need to get in & out.:bigsmiley11: But this on top of that last 17" makes for a long thawing period as the temps havn't been much above 30*.
I just hope that this is the end of the heavy snow for this winter.:p
I just don't think I have enough left in the tank for another digout. :(

We already have 20" from last time. Between today and tomorrow we are supposed to get another 5"-9"

Back