free website stats program Reach Seat | Harley Davidson Forums

Reach Seat

hjacobson1

Does anyone have any experience with a reach seat? I have a 2007 Nightster and suffer from tooshortitis, as a result I have to reach for my forward controls.

Has anyone tried the reach two up seat as shown on the HD site?

Thanks for your coments.

Jake

Does anyone have any experience with a reach seat? I have a 2007 Nightster and suffer from tooshortitis, as a result I have to reach for my forward controls.

Thanks for your coments.

Jake

I bought a LePera Up Front Silhouette & I love it!!! (I'm 5'2")
The Up Front moves you 3" closer to the handlebars with a lower seating area.
It's not a 2-up seat though....... Harley Davidson Seats :: Custom and Exotic Seats for Harleys by LePera

Thanks for your coments.

Jake
Traded out my stock seat on the 09 SG for a Reach seat. It moved me forward a little over an inch and set me flat footed...Im about 5ft8. I love mine and I think I made a good purchase.

Thanks for your coments.

Jake

I have a Drag Specialties Leather Flame Seat that works for me, though I did add a Gel/Sheepskin cover for the pillion for 2-up riding...

SaddleView.jpg

I dont have the 2 up. I have the solo reach and it works pretty well for me. It is also much more comfortable then the stock seat.

I bought a reach seat mainly for the wider pillion seat and yes I feel a lot closer to the controls even tho it's only 1". I'm 5'8" on a 08 N/T. Also bought a corbin key lock solo which is a lot firmer than both stock and reach seats which will mould around my bum.

Back