free website stats program Re-introduction | Harley Davidson Forums

Re-introduction

Ghostflame

:bigsmiley11: Have'nt been on here in a couple of years so I thought I should Post another intro. I've been riding motorcycles since I was 9 so that's over 40 years. I got my license when I turned 16 and the day after that I got my motorcycle endorsment. I'm currently riding a older custom Softail. My wife rides a custom 800 Vulcan. Hope I can make a contribution to this forum from time to time, and I hope you all will welcome me back.:worthy

Here's a couple of pics of my skooter.

Attachments

• Custom (2).jpg
    Custom (2).jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 8
  • bike_shots_008.jpg
    bike_shots_008.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 1988_custom.jpg
    1988_custom.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 8
Welcome, welcome, welcome to HD Talking! You have officially joined the best site on the internet for information regarding your beloved bike. If you have a question or an issue with your bike, feel free to ask in the appropriate category given and you will start receiving answers that your looking for. This site is also wonderful for sister/brotherhood and bonding with other Harley enthusiasts! The members and moderators are great and treat you with the up most respect. Once again, a warm welcome from Southern Kentucky!!!:bigsmiley10::small3d026::breakdance:mgun:wbs

Back