free website stats program Rare Harley-Davidson roars | Harley Davidson Forums

Rare Harley-Davidson roars

It's one thing to find a treasure, but it's even better to find the history behind it. This bike needs to be in a museum. Thanks for sharing. Maybe one day one of us will stumble upon something similar just sitting in some old barn somewhere.

I keep hoping to stumble across an old Harley in a barn, but so far, no luck. Maybe one of these days it will happen.

I keep hoping to stumble across a '58 Stingray sitting in some old barn with just a couple of Hundred miles on it that someone bought just before they went off to war and never returned and his mother just wants to get rid of it because it brings back to many memories; and all she wants is the original price. I've heard of a lot of guys finding these over the years. The proverbial guy that knows a guy that knows a guy. But as of yet I havn't been that lucky.

If we could only be so lucky once in life with a diamond in the rough like the one in the story. I have always desired a old Indian or Harley from the late 30's and 40's.
Thanks for sharing the story Davidw2415.

That's a fantastic story:small3d018:. Good to hear it is in the hands of someone who appreciates original iron.

Back