free website stats program Ralph Forgot his Anniversary | Harley Davidson Forums

Ralph Forgot his Anniversary

Dr. Dolittle

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
Ralph was in big trouble - he forgot his wedding anniversary! His wife was so angry, she told him, "when I wake up tomorrow morning, there had better be something in the driveway that will do 0 to 200 in under 6 seconds!"

The next morning, Ralph got up and went to work. When his wife woke up, sure enough there was a gift wrapped box in the middle of the driveway. She ran out, scooped it up, and ran back into the house with a huge grin on her face. Then she unwrapped it and opened up the box to behold a brand new bathroom scale.

Ralph has not been seen for over a week now. Please pray for Ralph!

Ralph was in big trouble - he forgot his wedding anniversary! His wife was so angry, she told him, "when I wake up tomorrow morning, there had better be something in the driveway that will do 0 to 200 in under 6 seconds!"

The next morning, Ralph got up and went to work. When his wife woke up, sure enough there was a gift wrapped box in the middle of the driveway. She ran out, scooped it up, and ran back into the house with a huge grin on her face. Then she unwrapped it and opened up the box to behold a brand new bathroom scale.

Ralph has not been seen for over a week now. Please pray for Ralph!

I would "weigh-in" that any evidence regarding this will be in one of the many boxes marked "Unsolved" on the shelves of "Cold Case" the TV series. I can see that he disappeared after work...(if he was smart anyway...)! :(

Back