free website stats program Rainy Night In Georgia | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Rainy Night In Georgia

Gee should start a thread on how to carry your fishing gear on the bike. Mostly flyfish and have a four piece sage. Comes in handy when stopping for a bite by a lake or stream.

I have a Unigo trailer and I actually carry my golf clubs in it...Ya really get lots of looks when ya pull up on the parking lot...remove the clubs ( nice set of Pings)...remove my helmet and they see a old fart...God ! I love it....haven't quite figured out how to pull my bass boat yet!....Any Ideas....?????...

Attachments

• goin golfin.jpg
    goin golfin.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
As for weather, we use these pretty often for planning our flights.

Welcome to The Weather Underground : Weather Underground

Hang Gliding * Paragliding * Skydiving * Ultralight * Aviation Resources * Airsports Net

I just got this one the other day, I haven't really checked into it too much, but I thought I would throw it out here.

http://www.nrlmry.navy.mil/sat_products.html

Here's another one I haven't looked into too much, but you would think it would have some good stuff.

NOAA - National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration

The other sites I use deal mostly with wind conditions, let me know if you want them, I'll put them up there too! Good luck staying dry out there. We didn't hit our 50* either.....:(

I was up that way this past Friday. I-85 was SHOT!! I had to deliver in Oakwood, then Stone Mountain and finally Conyers. Took TWO hours to get from Oakwood to Stone Mountain via Jimmy Carter. I had to get a voltage regulator and went to Granite Mountain H-D in Conyers. I would HIGHLY recommend them. GREAT people, no attitudes, told me I was welcome anytime with the big truck. Parked it right next to their trailers.
They are right next to I-20, highway 138 exit, I believe. The lady I spoke with is Donna, I believe. Turns out her husband was killed when a hit and run driver sideswiped him on his bike.Really classy lady.
I have heard alot of good things about Stone Mountain HD, its about 25 miles or so from the house. There is Fraziers off Freindship on 985 (Oakwood/Buford), they are pretty cool to, no fuss, no B/S and a couple of pretty good techs in the back and 2 miles from my office!

Back