free website stats program Rain was worth it... | Harley Davidson Forums

Rain was worth it...

larryjmiller

Went on a fantastic ride. Everthing is clean and green. A little cold (50) in the am. 80 this afternoon. Sorry about all the snow east of the Rockys. Send some to the winter olympics.
WAP.gif

Went on a fantastic ride. Everthing is clean and green. A little cold (50) in the am. 80 this afternoon. Sorry about all the snow east of the Rockys. Send some to the winter olympics.
WAP.gif

I would love to send all our snow there. Someday I plan on riding the Big Sur area. You are lucky to live somewhat close.

We are looking into moving south bound at some point... 300+ days of riding sounds like a heck of a deal to me!!

Jealous of your ride.

Good to hear someone is riding. In PA they are calling for another 4" to 8" of snow for Monday night. There is still about 2' on the ground along with piles 15' high in most parking lots. You would think the Winter Olympics are in eastern PA.

We are looking into moving south bound at some point... 300+ days of riding sounds like a heck of a deal to me!!

Jealous of your ride.

My wife is in Tucson right now.She said today that she is not coming back. I need to have our oldest drive down her truck as she is going to stay at the youngest apt while he is away serving in Afganistan.LOL.. I think?
We are planning to move there as the Heart can't take to much of this cold anymore. I need to stay until fall then hopefully the winters will be over for me.

A bunch of us will be headed to AZ/NV at the end of April for the Laughlin run. Tonight we are doing the second half of out 2fer ticket at California adventures.It's 7:20 pm and I'm walking around with the granddaughters in Levis and a "T" shirt. This weather is crazy. As soon as it gets cold, we're going home! Gotta get to bed early, tomorrow's a hollerday and I can hear the RK callin.
WAP.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We were looking at Bullhead City, AZ... gorgeous down there. Maybe some day... or at least in my dreams.

ON MY MOTORCYCLE

I was in BULLHEAD CITY AZ about the time they had a sidewalk egg cook-off.. IT WAS CANCELED... DUE TO THE HIGH TEMPS... IT WAS TOO HOT TO BE OUT SIDE........ ? 134* I THINK....

I HEADED BACK UP TO KINGMAN via: OATMAN... cool 105* up there.... What a relief that was...

signed....BUBBIE

ON MY MOTORCYCLE

I was in BULLHEAD CITY AZ about the time they had a sidewalk egg cook-off.. IT WAS CANCELED... DUE TO THE HIGH TEMPS... IT WAS TOO HOT TO BE OUT SIDE........ ? 134* I THINK....

I HEADED BACK UP TO KINGMAN via: OATMAN... cool 105* up there.... What a relief that was...

signed....BUBBIE
Wow.... time to re-evaluate that I think

Back