free website stats program Rain suits..What do you think...... | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Rain suits..What do you think......

Fogg Toggs are the way to go. I have actually gotten wet in a sudden shower, put my Fogg Toggs on and been dry by the time I arrived at my destination. They keep you warm, dry, and they keep the wind off. Love them!

Have the HD one (bright orange and grey) with Harley Decal that lights up when lights hit it? Rode home from Sturgis this year with 5 hours of rain. With that and my heated liner was actually very comfortable. Best part , easy to get on, easy to pack and you are completely dry even with hours of pouring rain and stupid drivers who pass at one mile per hour faster then you are going so as to mazimize the spray they send you. They are not the lowest cost suits but they last and they work. My 2 cents.

The HD are a little expensive but good quality. Wife and I bought the sets , along with the rubber boots ( gators) ..We've pleased with function, fit and look ( especially the Hi Viz part). Our daughter followed us ( in her car) on a rainy night and said our rain gear 'lit up' from her headlights. I'm sold on them for that reason alone.

+1, The reflection thing is great at night.

I have had the HD suit for going on five years now, tried the cheaper ones & didn't work near as well. The HD suits (as well as some of the others I looked at) have the lining on the inside of the leg to keep from melting from the hot exhaust too.

Back