free website stats program Rain suits..What do you think...... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Rain suits..What do you think......

Sounds like the helmet thread, everybody has their own idea of the best... Well, the best is whatever YOU decide to buy that keeps you dry... We ended up with the HD HI-VIS and they work well for us... they are pricey though...

Hate wearing them here in Florida of all places, gets too steamy inside :s

Bright yellow. They develop a nice patina after being worn for a few years. Remember to keep them away from hot pipes or you will start over with the bug and dirt collection. A heavy duty one can be worn as a windbreaker on a cool morning. They're not just for the rain.
VegasRob

I was happy to have them when I was in Florida the beginning of March, Jack:s

And you didnt stop and say hi, LOL I just cant get comfy when its hot humid and raining, next time your down my way give a Holler, Jack:s

Bright yellow. They develop a nice patina after being worn for a few years. Remember to keep them away from hot pipes or you will start over with the bug and dirt collection. A heavy duty one can be worn as a windbreaker on a cool morning. They're not just for the rain.
VegasRob

Nice patina???!!! Someone watches Antiques Road Show...A LOT!!! :rofl I do agree that yellow is a very visible color and likely stay bright even after a bit of "aging"...! I have used Nelson Rigg, Dry Rider and others...the key being sealed seams...if not sealed, get some flexible RTV sealer as used in tent repair of nylon fabrics and apply to intersections...crotch and both inner thigh areas. Nothing worse than sitting in a puddle of water...:(. Also spraying 3M Scotchgard can water proof areas that get show seepage.

Nice patina???!!! Someone watches Antiques Road Show...A LOT!!! :rofl I do agree that yellow is a very visible color and likely stay bright even after a bit of "aging"...! I have used Nelson Rigg, Dry Rider and others...the key being sealed seams...if not sealed, get some flexible RTV sealer as used in tent repair of nylon fabrics and apply to intersections...crotch and both inner thigh areas. Nothing worse than sitting in a puddle of water...:(. Also spraying 3M Scotchgard can water proof areas that get show seepage.
So, someone else must watch a lot of the Antiques Roadshow to know that!:rofl

We dont get a lot of rain here but we just went to WalMart and got the cheapo stuff and it actually works pretty well. I just wad it up and shove it in a large ziploc bag and stuff it in the saddlebag. I think I've got a total of 24.00 in mine.

Back