free website stats program Rain Gear | Harley Davidson Forums

Rain Gear

What is the latest in rain gear. I'm looking for a full suit, light and easy to pack.

Please list as much info as you can, what, where etc.

Thanks

I got Frogg Toggs They work for me and they see some rain. Light weight inexpensive and they pack fairly small.

I have used Frogg Toggs for about 6 yrs. now. They work great for my wife and I but a few of my friends have bought them in the last couple of years and the zippers have broken on them.

I have used Frogg Toggs for about 6 yrs. now. They work great for my wife and I but a few of my friends have bought them in the last couple of years and the zippers have broken on them.

That's what happened to mine in the middle of 2 days of torrential downpour on the way to Key West. Stopped in at Jim's HD in St. Pete and bought my HD Hi Vis suit.

Another DITTO on the Frogg Toggs. Great in hot weather rains, and they dry out quicker.
The liner of the pants wore out and I replace them with HD zipper/suspender type pants (with Velcro flap to cover the full length zipper), and they are great too.
Both have done well in the heaviest of monsoons. But, sooner or later, heavy rains are going to find a way to wet the determined, or insane, rider!:D
Enjoy & ride safe:D

Back