free website stats program radio shack siren ?? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

radio shack siren ??

the complete instructions are available on this site search radio shack siren install i tried pasting the link but failed so it is here you may just have to search a bit

Shut down the ignition...and pull the Maxifuse. You can splice, unless you decide to invest in some Delphi connector pins and crimper. Only two pins, only two wire colors Brown & Green and a little patience and wire, with a bit of RTV to seal the ends.

The other thing is, performance wise it functions as advertised...LOUD, but it does not have the 9V NiMH battery backup and charge circuitry, to prevent defeating it by cutting battery power. Certainly the price is right and definitely worth the price of admission...H-D OEM unit is $100 or so.

Here is a guy on E-bay that sells the Delphi weather-pack connector you need to make the job look neat without cutting your harness. This connector fits the LATE model HD siren. Comes complete with the pins & little boots. Great price too.

Item # is 370245501842

This forum is the greatest, it's like having your own personel on line shopper. Thanks guys.

I just shoved the 2 wires in the holes in the factory alarm plug for the siren on my 07 deuce. not splicing, just shoved them in. worked perfectly

Back