free website stats program Radio Pre-sets | Harley Davidson Forums

Radio Pre-sets

TXSTGLIDE

I did a search, as well as read the manual and cannot find anything. The right hand radio control scans up and down. This is pretty much useless unless your out of your home area. Can I make this scan through my pre-set stations instead?
2010 Street Glide
Thanks in advance for your answers.

I did a search, as well as read the manual and cannot find anything. The right hand radio control scans up and down. This is pretty much useless unless your out of your home area. Can I make this scan through my pre-set stations instead?
2010 Street Glide
Thanks in advance for your answers.

not sure if I follow you here ---- the pre-sets are for radio stations in your home area that come in real plain ,right-hand scanning, out on the road, is to find stations in that particulat area your in. Now my Ultra has a button and maybe your Glide does to that you can push and it does "one at a time" station scan. Sorry if I'm "backwards" on your question.

I have an 09 & never found that option. You have to reach & push the buttons on the radio for your pre set.

I have an 09 & never found that option. You have to reach & push the buttons on the radio for your pre set.

Yup! X2, if you push the right handlebar button, it changes to CD,AM,WB. It would be nice if you could change your preset by hitting one or the other on the bars.

That's kinda what I figured. It would be much easier to push a button on the bars to go through the pre-sets. This button would get used much more often than the scan button due to the fact that most people are in their home area the majority of the time.

Thanks for your responses.

Welcome Txstglide!!

On my 1989 Electra Glide, it still has a plastic door that you have to lift up to find the preset button - talk about a pain!! Fortunately, I mostly just listen to two main stations and they are pretty easy to shift between on the tuner.

CatWoman ::rider

Back