free website stats program radio issue 05 ultra | Harley Davidson Forums

radio issue 05 ultra

ihunt

i had my bike all apart for new paint,chrome controls,fork sliders etc.My question is that I have everything but the outer fairing and the fuel tank on and I wanted to make sure everything works before doing that.it all works but the radio.the only thing that comes on is the clock.any suggestions?

i had my bike all apart for new paint,chrome controls,fork sliders etc.My question is that I have everything but the outer fairing and the fuel tank on and I wanted to make sure everything works before doing that.it all works but the radio.the only thing that comes on is the clock.any suggestions?

my guess is no power and the clock is powered by an internal battery. check fuses and connections first. if you have new paint make sure your ground is on metal not paint.

put the fuel tank on and started it up,still no radio just the clock and back lighting.p.s. I never removed the radio and didn't paint the frame.

put the fuel tank on and started it up,still no radio just the clock and back lighting.p.s. I never removed the radio and didn't paint the frame.

Check all your grounds there inside the front fairing, and the connects back to the frame.

TQ

Back