free website stats program radio change out, need retro-fit kit for wires | Harley Davidson Forums

radio change out, need retro-fit kit for wires

treeman

my 89 flhtc radio is trashed. Was given another radio but wire connections are newer than mine. Is there a source for retro-fit kits from old harness connectors to new connectors?

Sorry i do not know. but when i built my 93 it has many year parts including wiring i just studied the schematic of years involved. hope u can find adapter & Welcome from south bend''''

my 89 flhtc radio is trashed. Was given another radio but wire connections are newer than mine. Is there a source for retro-fit kits from old harness connectors to new connectors?

Treeman; Welcome to the forum from Warner Robins. I just googled "motorcycle radio wiring adapter" and got several places that do it.
When you find something, let us know how good or bad it was.

The place you want to go is Replacement Audio And Lighting Equipment For Harley Davidson Motorcycles. They have partial and complete conversion kits for most Harleys. The kits are as simple as wiring interface harnesses to complete kits that allow you to continue using bar controlls with a selection of radios. The complete kits with stereo and speakers run in the neighborhoo of 500 bucks complete with new rain cover. some are less and some are more. Hope this helps.

Back