free website stats program Radio Antenna Cable Connection | Harley Davidson Forums

Radio Antenna Cable Connection

sworrub

Hi hope somebody can help me with this.
I have recently fitted a detachable Tour-Pak to my Street Glide and i have moved my antenna mount to just above the exhaust this means the stock extension cable i got to connect to the tour-pak and the mount is very tight not allowing any slack. I purchased another one with the idea of connecting the two with a male to male connector or even cutting the cable and splicing together (something i am a bit loathed to do as they cost just under £20 a cable). I have as yet not found a connector to join the two, Harley does not do one so does anybody have an idea where i might find such an item? Or have any other ideas?

Hi hope somebody can help me with this.
I have recently fitted a detachable Tour-Pak to my Street Glide and i have moved my antenna mount to just above the exhaust this means the stock extension cable i got to connect to the tour-pak and the mount is very tight not allowing any slack. I purchased another one with the idea of connecting the two with a male to male connector or even cutting the cable and splicing together (something i am a bit loathed to do as they cost just under £20 a cable). I have as yet not found a connector to join the two, Harley does not do one so does anybody have an idea where i might find such an item? Or have any other ideas?

Like in this pic? If so, they should be available at any music store, most audio/ video stores. Called rca male/male conn.

Attachments

• connector.jpg
    connector.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
:DThanks I just got 2 phono plugs wired together they seem to work ok got to try em out on the road once we get rid of all the salt.

Back