free website stats program Radiators on Harleys reaction.... | Harley Davidson Forums

Radiators on Harleys reaction....

On a related note:

The average temperature in Hades has dropped significantly, there have been unconfirmed reports of snowstorms and ice on the roadways.

More news as it becomes available, stay tuned to this forum for more updates!

Cheers!
Ferrous

This is all about "Global Warming"---they been warning us for years, now when those folks up in the North start feeling it they take action....:reyes

Yeah, I just saw on 60 minutes (I think) that the South Pole is melting post qwik!...i mean lots of extra water b ubbling up down there....:) so just stands to reason... getting hotter gotta find a way to makum motor go cooler or maybe melt.....you know, ounce of prevention....???

Last edited by a moderator:
This is all about "Global Warming"---they been warning us for years, now when those folks up in the North start feeling it they take action....:reyes

Ha-ha.. so you are saying Harleys are responsible for global warming, what next.:newsmile100::newsmile100:

Ha-ha.. so you are saying Harleys are responsible for global warming, what next.:newsmile100::newsmile100:

seriously, i am wondering what they did with the oil cooler?? looks like there is a fan where it used to be...??? I have not looked at the actual bike but I wonder why or if more oil cooling would have accomplished same condition??at any rate that scrapes my plans of a new ultra this year and for at least two more as I too well remember the problems with the 110 heads in 06-07...and it makes me think hd is getting bugs out at our expense --- silly me they wouldn't do that...

Back