free website stats program Quick Release Sissy Bar 4 FXDB | Harley Davidson Forums

Quick Release Sissy Bar 4 FXDB

VanIsland

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone out there has found an after market sissy bar (quick release) for street bob, I went to HD yesterday and ordered one 'cause I was told only HD makes them. This seems wrong, especially paying over 5 bills for the mid-low set-up, can anyone steer me in the right direction?

I don't think anyone else does make them but $ 500.00 seems kind of steep to me . I was going to buy one and here's what my dealer told me . He said just buy the bolt on one becauce the plastic bushings have a problem breaking from taking off all the time . He asked me if i planned on removing it a lot which i didn't so he said just get the standard bolt on one . I did around $ 125.00 .

Thanks Bowhiker - good point about the plastic bushings breaking, I think I will look for a standard bolt on and save some $
p.s. $520 for the aforementioned set-up is from a Canadian HD dealer

Wow to bad you didn't know someone in the states to buy one for you and ship it up there . You could probabaly buy one on line from a dealer a save some $$$$ even with shipping . I'm not sure how that works since you live in canada .

Back