free website stats program Questions about OZ??? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Questions about OZ???

Ahem......you notice T doesn't say the "right" side of the road...he says the "correct" side.
They drive on the "wrong" side of the road, it's no wonder they don't have a lot of accidents down there:54::Banane53:

I'm all confused now. Going to work tomorrow I'd better drive in the middle at worst I can only be half wrong.:60:

Hey Harry, my Mother in Law used to drive down the middle, got her drivers licence in her 40's......bad move???:27: She has since handed it in, about 10 years ago, at age 72, realising she was a danger on the roads.

Are you telling me that it took her 32 years to realize she was a bad driver? I would say even for a mother-in-law that's a record.
Do you realize that appearantly it takes the introduction of a law to force us to call them "mother" and they call them mother "in-law" to remind us of that fact?

Are you telling me that it took her 32 years to realize she was a bad driver? I would say even for a mother-in-law that's a record.
Do you realize that appearantly it takes the introduction of a law to force us to call them "mother" and they call them mother "in-law" to remind us of that fact?

Harry, according to her, she was the best driver in the world. Every other driver on the road was at fault, apparently???.
She is from Nuneaton, in the Midlands and got her drivers licence after living here in OZ for 12 years.
Your just lucky she never drove in your country??:18:

When I passed my driving test I was threatened with deportation if I proved to be a lousy driver. I thought that was just a joke from the examiner. Looks like I was wrong.
Thanks for the warning buddy!

Back