free website stats program Question: whats your favoite Motorcycle related song? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Question: whats your favoite Motorcycle related song?

I agree..I got so used to being able to understand words way back then...lol..I"m from the 40s,50sand 60s...lol...We used to love Johnny Rivers...CCR...and lots and lots of what we call Do Whopp song and groups...and to be honest I wasn't a Beatles fan but loved Elvis...and E had some rockin good tunes....One of my all time fav songs was "Sleep Walk" by Santo and Johnny...also the greatest of all IMHO was "Strangers on the Shore"..Hey I said I was old ...lol...wow we can start a whole new thread....lol...:bigsmiley40: <<< this just seem to fit the thread...lol

Fourdogs thumbs up on your taste in music. Execpt for the Beatles thing. I don't have tunes on my bike but there is almost always a tune floating around in my head and it is usually a Beatles song. I love Do whop, Elvis, Blue-eyed soul and Motown. And Sleep Walk is my favorite instrumental of all time.

(c)Rap is really an American beast. In what other country could you not have any talent and still become filthy stinking rich for making your lack of talent public. It's no wonder the (c)Rappers get shot at all the time. It's not because "dey gangsta" it's because their fans just start flipping out. They just cover it up as a gangland shooting so it looks cooler for the rep...IMHO

I don't watch that show. Thanks for the correction. But over there if he made millions would that change over to what, maybe $2500 american dollars?...hehe

I've been pondering over this for a while now and I think I've got the perfect song for rideing. Rockin' Down The Highway by The Doobie Bro. :rider

I am a big AC/DC and Judas Priest fan, since AC/DC tunes have been put out there I will say "Heading Out To The Highway" , "Rock Hard, Ride Free" are some of my favorites. The great thing about Priest is the driving beat, I throw a Priest cd in the Glide and just ride and listen. Great driving music.

Ride Safe,

Brad

I am a big AC/DC and Judas Priest fan, since AC/DC tunes have been put out there I will say "Heading Out To The Highway" , "Rock Hard, Ride Free" are some of my favorites. The great thing about Priest is the driving beat, I throw a Priest cd in the Glide and just ride and listen. Great driving music.

Ride Safe,

Brad
I agree Bg, Good tunes from the 80's!

Neil Young is my all time favorite "She Rides a Harley Davidson" is a great ride tune, "Old Man" is about my favorite of his!! AC/DC, Partyed with Bob Seger and his keyboard player Robin Robins back in my younger days up in northern Michigan at his cousins place out in the sticks got to love his tunes. Aerosmith, Led Zepplin, Ted Nugent, any classic rock does it for me.

I came across a biker blog last week where the guy had accumulated 45 songs that he loaded on his iPod that were just great groovin' Tunes. I copied the list and just purchased them from ITunes.
Bad to the Bones, Pink Floyd the Wall, CCR, Born to be Wild and others

If you lived in the 60's and 70's it's pure road ramblin' wonderful!!:yes

Hey Bjryman, could you share either that list, or the link so I can cheat.....I'm trying to get my husband a list together. I'd appreciate the help....:s. Thanks, Joy

Back