free website stats program Question about pipes | Harley Davidson Forums

Question about pipes

tomme2

I am a new owner. My bike came with a sweet sounding cam i love the loud. my question is: The bike came with vans and hines pipes, my father in law has python 3 and asked if i wanted to trade. Is there much difference in them? My wife likes the sound of the v&h on my bike but also likes the pyth on his. What is better?

I am a new owner. My bike came with a sweet sounding cam i love the loud. my question is: The bike came with vans and hines pipes, my father in law has python 3 and asked if i wanted to trade. Is there much difference in them? My wife likes the sound of the v&h on my bike but also likes the pyth on his. What is better?

Both are good choices, you have a tough decision here what sound and look do you like best?

Find a reason ( a birthday/father's day etc) to buy your father-in-law a set of VH.. You'll come out great all the way around.

Just throw his pipes on your bike and see if you like them If you do, make the trade. If not, don't.

Take his for a ride and then ride yours on the same route. Be sure the Misses is with you. The better pipes are the one you choose..

Thanks guys. She took her first ride on my bike today and told him now way in (EDIT) he was getting my pipes. He tried to switch tanks, pipes and he wants my motor. Yes same motor as his is a heritage and mine is a classic but mine has a better cam and performance heads. I told him to just buy one he was not stripping my baby and i'll tell ya a 96 fxstc for $4500 is a deal i won't ever find again. .. I appreciate it all but I am very happy and man I can't believe the power.

I hope to see some of you in Laconia at Bike week. I love finding new friends.

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Back