free website stats program question about a 2 into 1 pro pipe | Harley Davidson Forums

question about a 2 into 1 pro pipe

scubaz71

I currently have an 07 FLHX, stage one, rinehart slip-ons. I want to put on a Vance and Hines Pro Pipe chrome.Do I have to do anything else besides putting on the new pipe. I will eventually put on the SERT but probably not till later this summer. Am I going to do any damage to anything if I just ride it as is? Thanks for any help anyone can provide me.

It probaly will run lean and blue out the pipe. Install a PCV or some other fuel management device along with you pipe and enjoy the ride.

Thanks for the info. I kind of figured that but I would rather ask than cost myself more money foolishly. Thanks again.

Thanks for the info Smittys, but I am the second owner and from what I have seen there is not a fueler on it anywhere. I am in the process of getting items together to add a SERT and then put on the pipes then off to the dyno hopefully in a few weeks.I definitely want to get the pipes on but I don't really want them to blue yet anyways. So we will see. Thanks again.

I plan on doing more over time. I only have 26,000 miles on her now. I spoke with one of the local dyno fellas and he said the dyno would $236 and $420 for the SERT. Which I figure is probably the way to go. Next year I would like to add cam's next year. Then probably a 103".

Back