free website stats program Q about Dyna Convertible saddlebags | Harley Davidson Forums

Q about Dyna Convertible saddlebags

dr robert

Does anyone know if the Dyna convertible bags will fit my 06 Street Bob? I have the quick detach hardware. Thanks.

Does anyone know if the Dyna convertible bags will fit my 06 Street Bob? I have the quick detach hardware. Thanks.

On my Last year made,,, Dyna convertible 2000FXDS, the fender was where the Knob screw on the bag hardware, screwed into fender bottom ,,,, Didn't know if you have That function on the fender....

No help from me but I gave some Hope that another would respond here...

If I had my Old bike I could give you measurements.... but remember that the fender Nut Boss is needed to hold the unit together even IF the Upper hardware will fit..

Nice system,,,, that screw on the saddle bag would take a lot to modify the fender to screw it to.. I also know that on my 2000,the screw will rub on a tire (IF bigger one) than the 140..... I did put a 150 on and riding double it would Rub (bolt thru fender) ever so slightly on tire.

hope this is some of what you wanted..

signed....BUBBIE

Thanks guys. I am not sure where the fender screw thing would go on my bike, so it may not fit. I could still find a way to just mount them on my detachable hardware. The distance is 10 3/8 center to center. Thanks again.

Thanks guys. I am not sure where the fender screw thing would go on my bike, so it may not fit. I could still find a way to just mount them on my detachable hardware. The distance is 10 3/8 center to center. Thanks again.

The Big Round Plastic Head on the saddlebag Screw Down can be just taken off and not worry about the hold in that area to the fender..

A flat piece rubber could be glued to the back side of that screw-bracket and just Lay Flat against the fender...

I have had my screw come completely Loose on the fender a couple of times and Never Noticed any problems with the saddlebag from it,,,, Like flapping around, It stayed there just okay...

I really like the looks and the toughness of the ballistic nylon... The bags kept nice without any special care from me but a Damp wipe down after rides....

signed....BUBBIE

Thanks Bubbie, I like the look of my bike as a solo ride, and thought these would be good for getting some groceries etc. every once and a while.

Thanks Bubbie, I like the look of my bike as a solo ride, and thought these would be good for getting some groceries etc. every once and a while.

The top bracket once slid Down on the Two locking hardwares is really Firm.. If you have all this available and the dimensions are good Might work great for the Quick on and off you need.. Especially when you say occasional use.... Let me know what you do and if this works for you....

signed....BUBBIE

Back