free website stats program Python Mufflers on 2008 Ultra (TEST) | Harley Davidson Forums

Python Mufflers on 2008 Ultra (TEST)

Sounds great! Thanks for sharing this. Have you still got stocks on the '90 FLHS? I'm only asking because my Mrs say's she's a bit disappointed in the sound... said she'd like it to be louder (go figure!). So I'm looking into new pipes maybe, and just wondering what's out there.

Sounds great! Thanks for sharing this. Have you still got stocks on the '90 FLHS? I'm only asking because my Mrs say's she's a bit disappointed in the sound... said she'd like it to be louder (go figure!). So I'm looking into new pipes maybe, and just wondering what's out there.

Actually, the 90 FLHS originally came with a set of Bub mufflers ( thats what I was told they were but I could never get anybody to identify them). I took them off and gave them to a friend and put on a set of Screamin Eagle street mufflers with Fulsac true dual set up and I am a little dissapointed in the sound and especially in the performance. The bike had better top end performance with the other pipes. Don't get me wrong, the bike runs great and I wanted it to be quieter, but it is too quiet and restrictive.

Now, The reason I did this video with the 2008 Ultra is because I don't think many people realize how nice these Python Mufflers sound and perform for the money. I listened to a lot of bikes and these are perfect for my 2008.

Sounds good but check that right muffler, it looks like it isn't on as far as the left one. Make sure that the slits in the muffler tip are covered completely by the pipe or you will get some popping on decel.

Back